Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back to work...

Well the vacation is over, and it's back to work tomorrow....Already????
I actually had a pretty good vacation considering I was pretty much broke. did a lot of things with the family, and actually had a fair amount of sex with the slut.

I'm going to start pushing more on the domination once her period is over. Just subtle things like having her masturbate for me, holding her by the throat more. We discussed that the other night, and she told me that she tried really hard to let go and let me do it. After I gave her a break when she got emotional, she was able to let me cum while holding her throat.

I think if I just start dominating her without saying anything about it before hand, she won't get stressed about it and just go with what is happening.

I hope everyone had a good week, and a better one to come.

Thank you to all the people who commented on my new blog.

William

No comments:

Post a Comment