Monday, December 20, 2010

Wearing My mark...




I have a thing about wanting to mark My slut. I want to give her a bruise, or a welt, something for her to wear showing that her body is mine. Discreetly of course. Nothing that would make the casual observer think she were being abused. The other day she showed me a bruise on her breast where I had bitten her the night before while she was riding me. It brought a smile to my face. I don't know if she understood it or not, but she will. I want her to have a mark from me at all times. Something so she doesn't forget who owns her body. I want to leave welts on her ass from my cane. Beautiful criss cross marks of my love so that she feels me everytime she sits. The thought of her wearing my mark takes my breath away. I would like to tattoo her someday. By my own hand. Something simple and discreet that only we know about, but that she will know is there and will remind her of my love and desire even when I am not there.
What do you my readers think about marks. Do you Doms/Masters like leaving marks? Do you subs/slaves want to wear the mark of your Dom/Master. I want to hear from both sides how you feel about it. I've read that some Doms/Masters were mortified when it happened, and some subs/slaves that were nearly orgasmic to see a bruise left by their Master.
I appreciate all your feedback. I enjoy hearing what you all think. I am here to learn as well as try to inform.
Thank you,
William

10 comments:

  1. I would seriously be a walking billboard of ownership for my Master if it was what He desired. Tattoos, brands, bruises, welts... I love ALL of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at my bruises, bite marks, and welts every day. I used to long for him to mark me, because he did it so infrequently. These last two months, I have always had something, usually bite marks. What changed? He would see me looking admiring them in the mirror. He asked me why I like to be marked so much. When I told him it let me carry him with me throughout the day, and that every time I felt the tiny delicious twinge of pain from one of them, i would think of him and what we had done, he has kept me marked since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "T" loves to look at the marks he leaves on me, I think it gives him a sense of pride. We have talked about him picking out a small tattoo for the back of my neck, something only he will see. Marking me as his. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir D likes it when I have a mark from something we've done - suspension bondage leaves some amazingly beautiful rope marks, for example. But He doesn't - hasn't - gone out of His way to leave marks.

    I like your blog a lot, btw, and will look forward to reading it more!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes marks are great,I love a bruised breast or a welt on an ass. I also have a thing for tattoos. However the most important mark you leave lasts much longer and is not as easy to see, that is your mark on her soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok well. i can't talk for my master as he is not here and i don't know if he would like to leave a mark like that. BUT (big but there) I would love it. when he flogs my back and leaves little marks i love it, and i want more. can't wait to get my whip for my b-day, i hope that will leave some marks/welts that last a few days. i don't even know if he knows that i like when he marks me even if it is only for 10 mins. But i want more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love my marks...I love touching them, tracing my fingers, feeling my Master's love...It's mind blowing feeling.

    And as you want to tattoo your lovely girl, I also did something for my Master...I pierced my clit hood for Him, as symbol of His ultimate ownership over me.

    It hurt like hell, but I am so happy I did it.

    All the best Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i too love my marks and bruises and soreness in teh days following a punishment.....its like a branding...im his and no-one elses. He likes to mark me too i would love to have his hand print tatooed on my ass LOL...and i love welts from the cane even though i have such a love hate relationship with it.....to me marks are good - a reminder of who i am, who my HOH is to me and how i should be....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the marks and bruises, and mourn them when they fade. I like to trace my fingers along them, feel the sting as I do so, it reminds me of Him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love having marks left on me, reminding me that I belong to my Dom and I am his to abuse and love. When I look at the marks I instantly get wet and want another one!

    ReplyDelete