Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vacation...and a lot of training...

Ok, more like a staycation. We have no money to do anything. In fact his will be the first year in the last ten that we don't go visit my family due to lack of funds. I'm bummed, but I'll just make the most of it. Work on my Harley some, trying to customize it a little at a time.
The plus side is I hope we will have time for a lot of training. Our son is supposed to spend some time with the in-laws, and maybe stay overnight at a friends house. We have a lot of training time to catch up on. There hasn't been much in the last 6 weeks and I am very frustrated by that fact. After tomorrow My slut will have some time to focus on me now that the stuff at our son's school is done for awhile. I plan on some intense training to get her up to speed. I will make sure she doesn't feel intimidated or frightened, but I will push her a bit to see where she is in her thinking and acceptance of the situation. Plus I still have to give her the punishment for forgetting to ask permission to cum the other night. I'm going to talk to her about accepting an intense spanking to make amends for the many years she treated me badly and with disrespect. I think it is the only way I can get past the pain she gave me, by having her do it as her penance and to make amends. Then I will be able to forgive her, and put the past to rest. I don't know what her reaction will be, but I guess I'll find out.
 I'm very excited to see what we can accomplish this week with some time to devote to each other.

2 comments:

  1. Will,

    Thank You for your comment on my page. I will tell you lack of funds is in the air for everyone this year it seems, so dont let it get you down. Im looking forward to hearing of your training with Your sub/slave. It is always so wonderful to get the perspective from a Doms point of view.

    Enjoy Your holidays.

    Puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. William,

    Enjoy your vacation time! How nice to be able to stay at home and enjoy some quiet time with your wife. How your training goes well.

    serenity

    ReplyDelete