Friday, December 10, 2010

Secretary, and other thoughts...

I watched the movie Secretary again tonight. I don't know who wrote it, but they either have an insight to the D/s life or did a lot of research. The scenes are so accurate in the way they interact with each other, and the way he dominates her. You can see the struggle they both have in realizing the feelings they have, and not understanding them at first. I want My slut to watch it with me. I think it will help her understand a little better the way it works. The love that flows from it. I think I am going to order it online so we can watch it when we have the time. It always seems to come on cable when it isn't a good time for both of us.


Lately I have been at an almost fever pitch in my hunger. It seems the nearer My slut gets to letting go, the more frantic my thoughts get about taking her. I want to control her in every way. I know that is probably just a pipe dream, but I can always hope. I will be happy just dominating her in the bedroom at first, but I hope it will continue beyond that. I read of 24/7 D/s situations, and that is what I desire. Will it be feasible? Who knows, but I would like to find out. I want her to give me her very best, whatever that may be. I think she underestimates herself in what she can accomplish. If she trusts me completely, I think she is capable of amazing things. If she trusts me to guide her, I will be able to help her let go of all her fears and doubts. All her bad baggage from her past. All her guilt for things she did, or thinks she should have done. She can be an amazingly passionate woman when she lets her mind be quiet and doesn't try to over think things. Just react and feel. I've seen looks of just wanton lust and desire on her face at rare occasions when she just lets her body go without worrying about what is going on, or how she should be acting. At times she tries to act like a good girl should, whatever that is supposed to be, instead of just letting the inner slut of hers go.
I will continue to work at bringing that slut out to play whenever possible. She is such a nasty girl, and very fun to play with. I want to have her kneeling in front of me, begging to please me like a good sub should. We'll get there in time. I know we will. She will ask to wear My collar too. I just feel it, even though she doesn't know it yet.
I love her very much, and want to set her desires free to roam.

No comments:

Post a Comment