Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year...

We are going to a party tonight. The first New Years party we've ever gone to together, after 11 years... I'm hoping it is fun. There are going to be a bunch of young kids, so it won't be too wild for sure, but we'll see. I want to flog My slut's ass a bit before we go, like I wanted to on Christmas Eve but it didn't work out. I'll run it by her later when she wakes from her nap. She's not a night person, so she getting some rest. I'm sure she'll let me, and I'll let you all know how it goes, and how red her sweet ass gets.

I hope all my readers and followers have a fun and safe New Years Eve. Be careful out there and have a lot of fun. Hopefully some of you will have some hot M/s or D/s play, or even just some hot, sweaty fucking!!!

Here's to a fun and sexy New Year filled with increased knowledge and fun in learning about BDSM and teaching My slut about the joys of it.

William

No comments:

Post a Comment