Friday, December 31, 2010

Tasks for the New Year...

I've been working on a list of tasks for My slut to accomplish in the new year. I haven't had a chance to give it to her yet, but I will in the next day or so. Some of you had expressed an interest in what I wanted from her, so here goes.

She is going to lose the weight she needs to. We will work out together 5 days a week.
She is to wear makeup every weekday. She looks beautiful and should still try to look pretty for me.
Dress much nicer. Enough of the oversized sweat shirts and baggy jeans. Skirts and dresses more.
Keep practicing her oral skills, and work toward letting me cum in her mouth. Hopefully by my birthday in March.
Get more comfortable with body, ie...masturbate to orgasm in front of me.
Learn to orgasm on command.
Learn to take My pain from floggings, canings, spankings, clamps, etc...I am a sadist after all.
Learn to turn pain into pleasure.
Get comfortable in bondage.
Send me at least one dirty text a day, and one dirty picture a week...grins!
Try to learn to ejaculate...Her G-spot really swells up during sex!
Learn basic submissive positions.
Get comfortable having a dildo used on her...She claims to not really like them, we'll see.
Make some dirty home movies. We've already taken pictures.

It's a pretty long list, and there are a few other private things I won't post here. These are things I want her to try to learn within the coming year. Some she will do, some she may not.

There are things I will task myself to do in the new year as well. I will post them in the next few days after I have time to make up the list.

Let me know what you think of the list. Maybe things on there you can do or would like to be able to do yourself.

Happy New Year to all my readers and followers!!!

William

2 comments:

  1. I feel a bit cheeky seeing the list before she does! ;-)

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the New Year brings the both of you all that you desire! I my self am working on a couple of these things this coming year.

    ReplyDelete