Friday, December 10, 2010

Feeling a little better...

Well we have been getting better so we were able to play and train just a bit. When we were talking the other night standing in the kitchen, I placed my hand on her throat, just holding her. She has a problem with this due to her ex liking to choke her years ago. She tensed up a bit, but I assured her I will hold her like this from time to time, but I will never squeeze or try to choke her. She relaxed and just let me hold her like that while we talked.
Last night we had the opportunity to make love and it was very good. It's been over two weeks due to our colds. I once again held her throat as I fucked her, and she was better about it. She told me after we were done that she is about ready to be my submissive. Just a little more to reconcile in her mind to let go. I think my patience is finally about to pay off, even though it has been very difficult to remain patient. I love My slut very much, and can't wait to have all of her as mine.

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like things are going perfect. I am so happy for both of you. You being patient is a huge thing for someone who has been abused in the past. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you alisha. I wouldn't say they are going perfect. Still too slow for me, but patience is something that we all need. Dom or sub. Glad you enjoy my blog. I read yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations William. I admire your patience, and I am glad it is bearing fruit. Just remember that although she will verbally agree to be your submissive ( a definite milestone ) it's not all or nothing, but a sliding scale. She'll have to learn and grow into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @William patience is one of my downfalls, lol. NOT having it, so I understand completely. I do enjoy your blog and am glad to have you read mine as well.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Kelly, I do understand and have told her as well, that it is not an all or nothing thing. That there will be adjustments and changes as we go. We will definitely both be learning a lot as we go.
    @alisha, patience is a tough thing. If I didn't have my son to keep me here, I don't know if I would have the patience I do. I almost left her anyway before she had her change in thinking in August. We just have to keep going until we get what we want.

    ReplyDelete