Monday, December 13, 2010

A realization...

I had a realization last night. Here I've been waiting for My slut to accept being my sub, when she already had. She didn't say that I'll do whatever you want in the bedroom, but she has been trying different things when I wanted her to try them. Isn't that what learning about submission is all about. She doesn't yet know what she likes and has to try different things until she knows hwat works for both of us. That is what she is already doing. I told her as much last night, and she agreed that it was the case. I think it took a weight off of her shoulders. She doesn't have to come out and say anything, just keep working with me to learn new parts of submission. She already has told me her body belongs to me. To use as I desire. Respective of her limits of course. I just wanted to share that with everyone. I am still learning as I go along, as is she. I guess that is why it look me awhile to realise that I already had what I wanted. This takes a lot of pressure off of both of us.

2 comments:

  1. It's a slow learning process, but at least it's a fun one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are certain assumptions that a dominant with a submissive can/should make, and I think you are exactly right in this assessment. You have her, she is yours, proceed forthwith with care and determination.

    And have fun.

    ReplyDelete