Thursday, May 26, 2011

A damn slow week...

Not much of anything happened this week. My slut has come down with yet another cold. I will be so glad when school is over so she isn't around all those kids every day.

So needless to say there was no play or anything at all this week. She was being a brat tonight, and I just sat there listening to her talk shit to me. Later she went to take her shower and I waited for her to get out. I walked in to the bathroom as she was drying off and told her she was being a brat. She said it was because she had a headache. How that correlates I have no idea.

She told me she was just being a pain in the ass, And I said speaking of which she deserved to be spanked. She said not right now, but I walked up to her, put my hand on her ass, and gave her a hard swat. She looked at me in a bit of shock. My hand was stinging I swatted her so hard. She told me I was being mean, and I told her if I was mean I would have given her a lot more than one swat. I'm sure she had a handprint on her ass after that one.

That is it for my week. Sorry not much action this week. I guess I'll just have to pile it all into tomorrow night. Wax, flogging, caning and some serious finger fucking. I'll let you know how it goes.

William

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if the two of you might need to have a discussion about the colds. Colds are one of the smallest forms of sickness. I'd tell her that I'm sure if she wants to please you as she says she doesn, she can find the benefits in indulging your interests.

    Also, I've been wondering ever since you mentioned that your slut has a history of an abusive relationship...how do you alter your form of punishment and such to help her separate the past abuse from the current love through domination?

    Can't wait to read more!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She actually has told me that she does understand the difference very well between the abuse she suffered and what I do to her. The real issue is her giving up control to me. That is where the abuse still holds her back. Her ex was very controlling and had her to the point she would do anything he told her too, no matter what it was, or if it went against everything she was. That's what scares her, that she will have that happen again. Even though I have told her repeatedly that I would never do that. If I wanted to, I would have done it years ago when she was still weak enough mentally to let it happen.

    ReplyDelete