Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last nights events...

Last night was quite surprising. We didn’t get to start until after almost 11 because my son kept waking up. When we finally got to bed she came walking in from the bathroom, looked around and asked where the flogger and cane were. I told her I wasn’t using them tonight. She asked why and I just told her because it was so late. I was also curious if she thought I was only interested in sex with her if I got to flog her first.

So we got down to business and I was using her vibrator on her, but she was never able to have her regular intense orgasm. She said she felt like she just couldn’t get over the top to have the really intense one, just little ones. She also wasn’t particularly wet either. Eventually I had her give me a blowjob for awhile. I even told her to stop which I never have to do, she usually asks to stop. So she looks to be getting more into that.

So we had a nice fuck and I came in her quite a lot. She said she had her big orgasm, but I knew she didn’t. I let it go because I knew she said it because she didn’t want me to feel bad.

So I got to thinking today that I wondered if she couldn’t orgasm as hard because she didn’t get her flogging. This is the first time in a long time we had sex without her getting flogged first. So today I texted her and told her that I wanted to give her the flogging she missed last night. Her response… J. So I said she wanted it didn’t she. She responded yes, but can we wait until tomorrow since we stayed up so late last night and she wants to be rested for it. I'm going to have her start asking for the flogger. I know that will be difficult for her and maybe push her towards submission more. What a surprising and wonderful turn of events.

Earlier in the evening I told her about getting spanked whenever she backs out of sex. She said,"Yes Sir." I told her I liked that. She said I'm not going to call you that, it makes it sound like you are the Master of everything. I told her it was just a term of respect and that I used it everyday at work. So I planted the seed a bit. We'll see if it germinates.

I must say that I am pleasantly surprised and I am definitely going to take advantage of the situation. I was wondering if maybe she was beginning to think I was only wanting to ever give her pain, and not have just vanilla sex again. I guess I don’t have to worry about that.

William

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are moving to the better

    ReplyDelete
  2. William, I have been following your posts with a mixture of hope and joy for you and your sub. I am happy to hear things appear to be getting better, I look forward to reading of your journey together as you and your sub move forwards towards a fantastic relationship.

    Sir_W_for_kitten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad things are starting to look up! ^_^

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to read and see it is going well! :) I've had some issues with the phrases "yes Master" because I felt it sounded a bit stupid. It is easier to use them now, without getting that feeling,we've been using it in texting a lot. Which helped me.

    ReplyDelete