Wednesday, September 28, 2011

She read the story...

I asked her tonight if she read the story and she said she had. I asked her what she thought....and she said she didn't have anything to say right now.......GRRR!!!!!!

I have no way to tell what is working with her and what isn't when she syas that. So frustrating...

We did get to finally play tonight. It went moderately well. I caned her a bit, and I asked her if I could give her a couple hard ones after she was warmed up, and she wasn't sure. I told her I was going to give her a hard one and she could let me know what she thought. I gave her one, not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I didn't get a proper swing and she still said it was too hard. I'm not too confident that she will let me give her the caning I want to give her.

I then gave her a pretty good flogging where her ass got a bit redder than usual. She forgot to ask permission to cum when I was using the vibe, so she got 10 spanks afterwards. When it was time for me to fuck her, it didn't last nearly long enough due to it being so long and me having a lot built up. I was quite disappointed that after all this waiting, I didn't get to fuck very long. She said it was alright, but I told her of course it was alright with her, she got her multiple orgasms.

All in all it was only a fair night, and I hope it gets better soon...

William

6 comments:

  1. I know firsthand how frustrating it can be although generally my hubby, as a reluctant Dom, isn't quite so ambivalent. Your story was so hot - I wish she could be as turned on by it as I was. :) Here's hoping it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience is not one of my virtues, so for me to recommend patience to others seems rather hypocritical...but that's exactly what I'm going to do! I think that if you show patience and measured control with her, making sure that she doesn't see or feel your disappointment or nervous/excited build-up, perhaps she'll begin to toe the submissive line a bit more. In a way, it's a Dom's way of playing "hard to get". Give her a taste of what she needs...then withhold it.

    Also, is it possible that she just needs time to process your story and how she reacted to it?

    Just a couple of thoughts...I hope they're helpful, William!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel your frustration through your writing; I do agree with Baby Girl's suggestion about playing hard to get. I would also further suggest setting playtime 2-3 times a week at a set time, maybe even write it down on a calendar (in code? PT?). When playtime rolls around, no getting out of it - not for headaches, not for periods. Probably for actual illness/vomiting.

    Then, you could vary the playtime so it's not predictable to her. If she asks for the flogger, you wouldn't always give it to her - that helps build excitement. Your Domly patience should win over this - a session with no flogger/cane will soon yield at next playtime to a session with them.

    Just suggestions that actually sound kind of hot to me - but your life is your life, of course. :) I hope I have helped a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind suggestions.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi William, I can feel your frustration and disappointment and I am torn between saying have patience - but there is only so much patience a person can show - to simply show her who is the boss. But only you know your wife.
    I like Conina's idea of setting a regular playtime with no get out of jail free card.....would she be up for that? Perhaps its time to force the issue
    just my own thoughts.....i hope you can manage to work it out soon William.
    Ive got everything crossed for you. Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think what babygirl suggests is borderline manipulative,if not completely manipulative. It does seem to be the way that most doms operate though.

    Protocols and rituals are always good.
    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete