Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Updated questionnaire...

I had her do the survey for me again that I had her do last November. There were some very interesting things there.

On a scale of 1-5, she rated the cane a four and the flogger a five. She rated oral sex, giving and receiving a four, definitely a big change in the giving part. She did only rate tasting my cum a 2, but she rated tasting her own juices a 1. We discussed it, and I told her she needs to start taking little tastes here and there and she agreed in principle. We'll see if it happens though...

She rated  using the dildo a three, which she refusesd to use for years, and nipple torture and bondage of her hands in front a four and three respectively.

She has really started to open herself to more things and submitting to my pleasure more. I feel like things are about to get really interesting.

William

4 comments:

  1. MAJOR development! It is certainly heading in the right direction : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growth does take time

    ReplyDelete
  3. BDSM unions are organic and evolve with time......great to see you guys are both on the same page now, so to speak!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that things are heading where you want them. Change can be good! I wonder if you do it again in November, exactly one year later, how it would be. I'm interested now to see if I've changed at all. I've done a survey a few months back. Maybe when a year comes around I'll look at it again. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete