Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our anniversary, kind of...

One year ago today we sat down and talked about how we were going to proceed if our marriage was going to survive. She spent the weekend at her parents house mad at me for talking to my ex. Even though we were just friends. I let her stew and think about it. I told her I was done and she could stay gone. She finally woke up after she got over being mad and realized how much she was screwing up. She came home on the date and I told her how things were going to be if I was going to give her another chance.

A D/s relationship was going to be part of it, and her showing me proper respect was another big component. For the most part she has done well, but there are always things that need to be worked on. She still has a long way to go in submission. I am going to sit down with her tonight and talk about the things that she needs to really focus on from here on out.

It's been an interesting year that I never expected to happen. No where to go but up, right?

William


P.S.
An update. She told me she finally read my last story, and is torn between fear of letting me flog her as hard as I want, and just trusting me to do it without causing her harm. That's a good sign though. She says she isn't afraid of me, or of eventually letting it happen. Good news!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have another productive talk and that you have another year thats even better than the last!

    OnlyHis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely sure this next year will be even better than the last. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news! *Raises glass* For an even better year to cum!(*L*)

    ReplyDelete