Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sorry...

Sorry for my lack of posts. Not a ton of things going on. We did have time for a quickie the other night. I got a nice blowjob, but she still wasn't ready to let me cum in her mouth. Maybe someday soon. Then she just got the vibe and that was it. We only had about 30 minutes so no time for anything more intense.

She told me yesterday, after I gave her a swat on the ass, that she missed out on her flogging that day. I asked her today if she missed not getting her ass flogged. She said yes she did. Good sign to be sure.

We talked about control this morning. She said she has given up control. I said not as much as she thinks. Her reply was that she's given up more than I think. This is a conversation that needs to be explored in more depth. I want to know what she feels she has given up control over. This could lead us in an interesting direction.

I appreciate all of you being patient with my lack of interesting posts lately. I am still going to write the story I promised. Should be tonight. I have a good story line in mind I thought of last night, but was too exhausted to write.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

William

4 comments:

  1. If she is now talking about relinquishing control, then that really is a positive sign and signifies that she has indeed been giving more thought to the possibilty of a D/s dynamic.

    Congratulations William...things are moving slowly and surely in the right direction.

    DY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with DY. It sounds as though you're making progress. And it's also possible she's being completely accurate when she says she's given up more than you think. But hopefully that will come out in the further conversation you talk about.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading what she has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly sounds like a step in the right direction. The lines of communication seem to be open - and as long as you both stay receptive to the other's input -- it will work out in the end I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete