Friday, April 22, 2011

Needing it...

I really need to mark My slut's ass tonight and I told her so. I said it had been too long since I was able to flog her ass and tonight I was going to fix that situation. She said our son might hear and I told her I would figure something out. Her only response was what time was he going to bed. I told her whatever time it was he fell asleep, her ass was mine.

I have to give her some pain before my head explodes. She told me she doesn't like the pain part but she is going to do it for me anyways. I told her that's My good slut.

Bedtime can't come soon enough. I feel so out of sorts. I want to just take her and make her do nasty, dirty, slutty things for me. Be My dirty little slut. Fuck her cunt with the dildo while I use the vibrator on her clit. Make her scream in pleasure, or fight not to. I want her tears. Both in pleasure and pain. I want to hear her beg me to cum, and then beg me to stop.

I'm in a rather Sadistic mood tonight. I want to hurt her with pleasure, or pleasure her with pain, either way. I'll let you know how it works out later. I think she will remember tonight for awhile either way. I want tonight to be a turning point. I will push her and see how she handles it. If she can't, I will just back off and let her know that I can't keep on with a half effort. It's all or nothing. Not that we have to do everything right now, but we have to start trying everything.

William

3 comments:

  1. William,

    I wish you the best of luck tonight. I can't wait to hear how it goes for you.

    xoxo,
    Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's going to be a very good night! Can't wait to hear about it either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things turned in the right direction for you William. Speaking for myself I find excitement in being given no choice. I hope she did too and you found the release you need.

    ReplyDelete