Friday, April 15, 2011

Damn!!!

Tonight My slut was finally able to make good on her promise of giving me a blow job, and all I can say is, Damn!!!

This was by far her best effort ever. It seems to have really taken the pressure off of her that I will want her to swallow and she gave me her best effort. She sucked me longer than she ever has and stroked me with her hand while bobbing her mouth up and down on my cock. I made sure I was very vocal in my appreciation for her minstrations. It must have emcouraged her because even after her neck got tired, she continued to stroke me wonderfully and rub the underside of my cock across her wet mouth until I had the most intense orgasm I've had in quite a long time. My body completely locked up with muscle tension and I couldn't breath while I was cumming. I shot a huge load across her face and my belly, even shooting some into her hair.

When she asked me how it was, I told her it was Fan-fucking-tastic! She said that is what she was waiting to hear. Afterwards I complimented her on becoming quite the cock sucker, and thanked her for the great blowjob. She blushed and said thank you.

I think tonight might have been a turning point in the way she feels about sucking my cock. I hope so at least.

Unfortunately I couldn't return the favor, but I will definitely make it up to her when her period is over.

Once again...DAMN!!!

9 comments:

  1. I wonder why I don't have any interest in blowjobs, despite an intense interest in sex? A mouth just doesn't seem to compare well with a cunt, for that purpose. Do you actually find it is as good as, or even better than, a proper fuck? Or is it just second best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on this milestone...slow and steady wins the race.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think being vocal helps. It definitely keeps me focused and determined when I get tired. And we all want to do a good job!

    I also have a hard time coming to terms with getting semen in my mouth. I'll be interested to see how you progress with your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Malcolm,
    I think in some ways it is better. There is a tongue that can move around and stroke areas creating more sensations. If your partner hums a little while she is doing it you get a vibration too. Trust me you don't know what you are missing. I wouldn't give up intercourse for it, but it's a close race.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear that it may have been a turning point in the way she thinks about sucking your cock.

    You must be very pleased.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello William!

    I'm a new reader and just wanted to introduce myself! I adore your blog and enjoy reading about your progress!

    Ellie

    writingwithellie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. FD,
    I am indeed very pleased that she is showing an apparent change in attitude about sucking my cock.
    Welcome aboard Ellie. I hope you enjoy my blog. I will keep an eye on yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whenever my lizard sucks my cock, I rub her back (between spanks), run my fingers through her hair gently, and give her one compliment after another. She is an excellent cock sucker. I will say lots of different things to her, "oh, baby you know how to make your dady feel good," "you are such a great cock sucker, my angel," "you're daddy likes it when you suck him," and other more mundane things, like "that feels great!!" I also tell her what to do, like "lick my balls," "suck it all the way in," and whatever else I feel like. This is one area where I feel I am genuinely lucky. I also shave my balls regularly and keep my pubic hair very short (as she does hers as well). I almost always shower before I expect her to suck me, although some mornings I just need her to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep shaved and trimmed like you do. She doesn't like hair in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete