Wednesday, March 9, 2011

William wants to play...

The sadist in me is awake and wanting to feed again. The problem is, My slut is feeling a bit under the weather and her period is about to start. About the two worst things to be happening right now. I have that nagging itch to give pain. To make her cry and yelp. I want to stripe her ass with my cane and leave some hand prints all over her ass. Of course after warming her up with my flogger to get us both ready. I'm in a constant state of semi-hardness thinking of torturing her ass and tits. I want her nipples clamped while I'm doing all of that. I love to hear that gasp when I put the clamps on, and the yelp when I remove them is even better.

Her pain feeds me and makes me whole, and right now I can't taste her pain. I feel like I'm starving with no chance of feeding anytime soon. My head feels like it will split open at the slightest touch. Like there is too much desire trapped within. Like William wants to rip himself free and never be caged again. He wants to run free af all fetters ever again. I wish I could let him out to be forever free to be who he needs to be. To let me be who I need to be...

Someday...

William

No comments:

Post a Comment