Friday, February 11, 2011

Last night...

Last night went very well. I told her that I had been very disappointed with the way things had been going on. She apologized and said that things were going to change. She had been missing the things we had been doing as well. I told her that she would be getting flogged at least once a week, and her comment was that it would probably be more than that. It didn't scare her the last time we did it, but she still didn't understand the attraction. I told her she was also going to get a hard spanking next week to finally put to rest the last ten years when she was ignoring and disrespecting me. She said yes dear. I told her we will be working more on bondage and her oral skills. She still doesn't like giving blowjobs, but she is willing to do it for me.

So the gist of it is that she is now going to give her sumbission to me, and begin her transformation to being my truly submissive slut.
I gave her a short but hard fucking last night. She was exhausted from being at our son's school all day, but I made her cum a few times, then gave her a good pounding. she thanked me for the hard fuck and apolgized again for letting things get as bad as they did.

She is going to get some more training tonight, even if it's just a light flogging.

Thanks again for all the advice and good wishes.

William

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have turned a corner, keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like that really went well - cool!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete