Monday, October 25, 2010

What she needs...

As I wrote last night, we talked about her trepidation to completely let go and give herself to me without reservation. We were laying on the bed talking tonight and she asked me what I was thinking. I told her I was trying to figure out what she needed to finally let go. She admitted she hadn't really even thought about what could be stopping her. She just hadn't thought of it that way. I told her I wanted her to do that, since if there was really nothing stopping her, it was time to just trust me and let go. She agreed. She doesn't really think there is anything further she needs. She told me I have done and said everything right to set her at ease about her submission to me. I think we may be only days away from what I have been waiting years to hear from her. Her accepting me as her Dom and owner of her body. My heart pounds in anticipation...Ok, my cock throbs too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment