Monday, October 4, 2010

Patience...

I'm learning that a Dom needs infinite patience. My slut, not being a natural sub, is challenging me with her reluctance. I know it is hard for her to let go of control, and at the same time, I am ready to go full speed down the road to our D/s relationship. She says she is sure that she wants to try to make this work, but yet I quite often have doubts. When I bring up taking things further, she balks. Questioning me in why I want control over everything. It is who I am, and she knows this, but she still is reluctant. Her old fears keep rearing it's ugly head. I must give her time to relax into her submission, but yet after waiting over a decade, my patience is wearing very thin. I plan to question her on her conviction and how sure she is that she is willing to continue on this path. If so, she needs to let go and let me lead her where I want to take us. I will take her to a place of great pleasure, as long as she trusts me to take her there. I offer great pleasure in exchange for her complete surrender. My concern is whether she has the courage to be taken there through a road of erotic pain. My pain will make her pleasure all the sweeter, but she must accept, or I will be unable to give it to her. What is the joy of giving pain to someone who despises it? If she doesn't consent to it, It is over. I'm a sadist, not an abuser. I hope she joins me, if not...

No comments:

Post a Comment