Friday, October 8, 2010

Todays training session...

I never cease to be amazed at some of the things she can do. Today we had some privacy, so I was able to do some more training with My slut. The first thing I did was tie a chest harness on her to showcase those lovely tits of hers. She is still uncomfortable with the ropes, but she is getting better. After I tied her breasts up, I put her hands in the leather shackles I made. Nothing like a little restraint to set her mind in the right direction. I then got her pocket rocket out. Her favorite toy. It gives her very intense orgasms. The shocking thing today was that her first orgasm brought her to tears. It usually takes her a few to build up to the really intense one. It's been a few days since we had sex, as we've both been a little under the weather. After I gave her a few good orgasms, I broke out the candles that had been burning for quite awhile. I have the cheap religious ones that burn nice and cool. She can take the hot wax with barely a flinch. I love coating her lovely large tits in multiple colors of wax.
After coating them really good, I got her pocket rocket out again, and managed to make her cry again. That was a first. She had finally had enough, and I removed her shackles and she climbed on top on me and had a few more orgasms until I let loose myself. It was quite a fun and intense morning. I still owe her a spanking for making me wait all week to play. She knows it is coming, but not when...

No comments:

Post a Comment