Sunday, October 3, 2010

My slut...

She is a beautiful one. No youngster, but then neither am I. She has had a rough life. Many heartbreaks and losses. It closed her heart for many years. In fact in nearly cost us our marriage. Fortunately I took the chance of letting her go when she left me, and it was the impetus she needed to examine the life she had been living. She opened her eyes to what had been going on, and came to me for a last chance to fix what was broken. I nearly didn't give her that chance. I am forever grateful I did.
We are now on the road of discovery of my Dominance and her submission. I am impressed every day by the change in her. I think she will make a loving and giving sub once she lets go completely. It still scares the hell out of her to let go, but she is finally trusting me and it is only a matter of time until she lets go completely. The thought of which brings a smile to my face every time...

No comments:

Post a Comment