Saturday, September 25, 2010

What I like...

I like tight bondage, giving erotic pain, corsets, and of course the submission of My slut. She is learning all about these things. She knows I like them, and she is slowly working her way toward satisfying all my needs. So far I am very proud of what she has been able to do. She has some difficulty with letting go completely due to an earlier bad relationship. I am helping her do that a day at a time. Her favorites so far are hot candle wax and the small flogger. Quite a pleasant surprise to me. She is not a natural submissive, so it is taking a lot of hard work on her part. I look forward to teaching her the joys of complete submission. She is able to have multiple orgasms so I make a point to give her as many as she can handle, and sometimes a few more. Did I mention I also love giving forced orgasms? I love to make her cum so hard she cries. That's when I know I've done my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment