Saturday, November 16, 2013

Denial...

I forgot to mention in my last post that my slave is on perpetual orgasm denial. she never orgasms without my permission...Ever...Normally she is required to edge at least three times a day. More if I tell her to. Edging, if you don't know, means masturbating to the edge of orgasm, then stopping...she actually loves the denial, sometimes the edging not so much. she actually got really pissed at me earlier this year when she was on a 30 day denial of orgasm, and during the last week, I was having her edge a lot. A couple days before the month was up, I had her edge about 20 times in the span of a few hours...The next day she told me how angry she was about it, as if I didn't know...smiles...I then explained to her that it wasn't about what she felt about it. It was about what Master wanted. Once she agreed to be my slave, she gave up the right of refusal. Of course she has her hard limits, which I have known for a long time, and I respect those. Anything else is my decision on what she does and when...

That was kind of an epiphany for her. It really sank in what a slave truly was, and she has really become a better slave everyday since then. she is truly thinking as a slave, and her focus is to please me in every way she is able, and to make my life better...smiles...

This weekend she is on touch restriction, and so far it is driving her crazy with arousal. she can only touch Master's tits, ass and cunt for washing and normal bathroom duties and nothing else. Normally she could touch Master's property anytime she wished, as long as she didn't orgasm. Not this weekend though, and it's making her need it even more. Just as I anticipated it would. I told her I'd let her know on Monday if it would continue or not...I haven't decided yet if it will...

Master's needy cunt was throbbing with need today, and I'm sure it will be worse tomorrow. I wonder how she would be after a week? Did I ever mention I was a Sadist?....laughs...

I'll keep everyone up to date on how she fares, and if and when she gets to cum again...

I'm very happy to be writing here again, and I hope some of my readers come back, or I gain new ones...

William

5 comments:

  1. Blossom will probably not like me for saying this lol but 4 months has been my longest period of denial, and i have been allowed release twice in the last 2 months!

    However he has been denying me for long periods of times for the last year or so and initially i hated it, i do have to say the benefits for me are really good...in that it serves to remind me that i dont own my body.

    Generally during s/m im allowed to cum as often as possible, because it enables me to take a lot more pain...however the flipside is when he makes me cum over and over to the point its unbearable...that is horrid lol

    Im not allowed to ask at all, its simply when and how he chooses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee tori thanks...lol...dont need to be giving Master any further ideas!!!! wow 4 months and this girl thought she was doing well with just over a month!!!...

    know what you mean tori about reminding Who Owns ones body

    yes am not a lover of multiple orgasms either...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. My response to tori

    hi tori

    she's only had two since the first week of September, so she does endure extended periods of denial.

    she has been on perpetual denial for over a year now, and she never knows when she will get one. she may get one, or she may get several. I once had her cum 15 times in a 45 minute span. she didn't even know she was capable of multiple orgasms before we met...she actually loves the denial, and now that she hasn't been able to even touch Master's property, it's even worse. she has been incredibly aroused this weekend...she too knows that she doesn't own her body. I do in every way...

    she hates being made to orgasm over and over too...laughs...

    she can't ask either...It will be my choice forever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so pleased you have found each other. You both seem so much more content. great to see

    xx L

    ReplyDelete