Thursday, May 24, 2012

What's going on...

Florida Dom asked me to post what was going on in my world. Well in short, nothing. The BDSM side of my life is pretty much non-existant now. In fact my sex life is as well. After banging my head against the wall for over a dozen years, I have finally stopped. The wall doesn't care, and it just gives me a headache.

My world of D/s is now living in my head alone. I intend to write stories on what I would do if I were training a sub/slave. I haven't done it as much as I intended, but I will try to rectify that situation and post more often.

My son is the only reason I stay in this marriage. He is a sensitive kid, and I won't leave him to his mother, or deny him being with her, so at this time divorce is out of the question. His happiness is much more important then mine right now. I five years, who knows.

I'm sorry I don't have better news for everyone, but things aren't always happy. I appreciate all my followers that have stayed with me, and I will try to give you all more to read in the future.

William

7 comments:

  1. The truth is, life happens. And I think we can all appreciate that fact and realize that it is reflected in the blogs we read.
    My husbands parents didn't give two cents how their crap affected him when he was a kid. So I for one, can appreciate your desire to give your son the life you do.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While D/s burns so hot, it truly is just as quick to turn cold. Life has it's own path and we are just the pawns at times. Best wishes in all the future holds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear William, chosing for you son is simply a very loving thing to do, love ara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi William sorry to hear things arent going well for you in your marriage. its lovely that you have your sons future at heart as ara said its a loving thing to do. Good luck and best wishes for your future.

    blossom x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear William, thinking of you. I understand what its like to stay for one's child. The only thing more intolerable than staying, is leaving.

    xxx L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá.. Estou conhecendo seu Blog através de outro que eu sigo..

    Gostei muito do seu recanto.. Estou seguindo, posso? rs

    Bjos da lua..

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear this :( Your love for your son is so admirable, and I only wish you could recieve what you deserve as much as you wish for it. I hope for all the best in the future xxx

    ReplyDelete